Driving and making use of devices
Blurred eyesight and/or lack of concentration (see area 4 “Possible unwanted effects”). If you have these signs, don’t drive or make use of devices.
EllaOne contains lactose
If you’ve been told through your medical professional or any other doctor that you’ve got an intolerance for some sugars, inform your pharmacist before using this medication.
3. Simple tips to simply take ellaOne
Always just take this medicine just as described in this leaflet or as the pharmacist, medical practitioner or other medical practioner has said. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you’re unsure.
Simple tips to use the ellaOne tablet
- Simply Take one tablet by lips as soon as possible with no later than 5 times (120 hours) after non-safe sex or failure that is contraceptive. Use the tablet straight away.
- You are able russian brides to use the tablet at any amount of time in your cycle.
- Ou takes the tablet whenever you want associated with either before, during or after a meal day.
- Before you take ellaOne”) or if you have used one of these medicines in the past 4 weeks, ellaOne may work less effectively for you if you are using one of the medicines that may prevent ellaOne from working properly (see section above ““What you need to know. Get hold of your pharmacist or doctor before making use of ellaOne. Your medical professional might recommend a different type of (non-hormonal) crisis contraceptive, for example. A Cu-IUD.
If you vomit after using ellaOne
If you vomit (be unwell, provide) within 3 hours of using the tablet, just take another tablet as quickly as possible.
When you yourself have intercourse once more after using ellaOne
For those who have unsafe sex after using the tablet, it does not stop you against getting pregnant. Once you simply take the tablet and until your following duration comes, you should use condoms each time you have sexual intercourse.
When your next period is belated after taking ellaOne
After using the tablet, it really is normal for the period that is next to a few days late.
Nevertheless, in case the duration is significantly more than seven days later; if it’s unusually light or unusually hefty; or if you experience observable symptoms such as for example stomach (stomach) discomfort, breast tenderness, vomiting or nausea, you may well be expecting. You need to perform a pregnancy test straight away. If you’re expecting, it is important which you visit your medical practitioner. (See part “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”).
In the event that you simply take more ellaOne than you ought to
There has been no reports of side effects from using an increased dosage than suggested with this medication nevertheless do pose a question to your pharmacist, physician or any other doctor for advice. If you have got any further questions on the usage of this medication, ask your pharmacist, medical practitioner or other medical practioner.
4. Feasible unwanted effects
As with any medications, this medication could cause unwanted effects, while not everyone gets them.
Some signs such as for instance breast abdominal and tenderness(stomach) discomfort, throwing up (vomiting), feeling sick (sickness) will also be feasible signs and symptoms of maternity. You should do a pregnancy test (See section 2 “Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility”) if you miss your period and experience such symptoms after taking ellaOne,.
Typical unwanted effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 10 individuals)
- Nausea, abdominal (stomach) discomfort or pain, vomiting
- Painful durations, pelvic pain, breast tenderness
- Hassle, dizziness, mood swings
- Muscle tissue discomfort, straight back pain, tiredness
Unusual unwanted effects
(these may impact as much as 1 in 100 individuals)
- Diarrhea, heartburn, wind, dry lips
- Uncommon or irregular bleeding that is vaginal heavy/prolonged durations premenstrual problem, genital discomfort or release, reduced or greater libido
- Hot flushes
- Appetite modifications, emotional problems, anxiety, agitation, trouble sleeping, sleepiness, migraine disturbances that are visual
- Pimples, skin damage, itching
- Temperature, chills, malaise